School Sports Funding
Our Sports Activities
1. All children in primary receive 1 term of swimming lessons at our local swimming pool. This year
(with the PE and Sports funding)
2. This year we have hired a PE Intern to support Primary PE for non PE specialist, Swim Lesson, and
support on our inclusive tournaments and events. He is with us a full day Tuesday and half day
Wednesday through to Friday. This also ensures the quality of instruction and delivery is better
for all topics including PE activities: invasion games, gymnastic, striking and fielding games and
orienteering. This initiative benefits all children from the Early Years Foundation Stage through to
3. Our school already offers a range of after school clubs, accessed by children from Key Stages one
and two (please see After School club timetable on the website).
4. We offer free Dance sessions as a lunch club (20 pupils), after school club (30 pupils) and as part
of each year group’s PE lessons. (406 pupils across the year). Every half term a different year
group gets the opportunity to work with the professional dance instructor who covers a range of
dance forms including street, salsa and more formal dances.
5. We participate in Borough multi-skills events set up by the MSSSP and also inclusive football for
boys and girls. Participation in these has increased since last year due to funding.
6. We participate in Panathlon football, and Panathlon sports competition and have improved our
positions in the last year, to make the multi-sports final and Football Finals.
7. We Participate in LYG Football, Tennis , and swimming and participation in these is up from
8. Our football players enter termly tournaments which includes most local schools. Tournaments
are held on a home and away basis
9. We hold an annual Sports events in summer for all pupils in primary and secondary
10. We hold a whole school Cross country in the autumn term and have expanded this year to
‘challenge’ another school in Ealing to extend the cross country season for our G & T
11. In the summer we have cricket sports coaches deliver sessions of coaching with links to Surrey
cricket teams for weekend competition. We also have links with the Lord Tavernier’s cricket
open days and get to visit ‘The Oval’ for competitions.