top of page
• Secrets to success for professionals in the Autism field by Gunilla Gerland
• Reaching and teaching the child with Autism Spectrum Disorder by Heather Mackenzie
• Making sense of social situations by Albert J. Cotugno
• Helping Children with Autism Spectrum conditions through everyday transitions by John Smith,
Jane Donlan & Bob Smith
• Addressing the challenging behaviours of children with high functioning Autism/Asperger’s
syndrome in the classroom by Rebecca A. Moyes
• Why Teach Social Thinking? Questioning our assumptions about what it means to learn social
skills by Michelle Garcia Winner
• A Game to Encourage Social Thinking and Social Problem Solving: Elementary/Middle and High
School Edition by Domonique Baudry, MS, Ed.
• A Game to Encourage Social Thinking and Social Problem Solving: Middle and High School
Edition by Domonique Baudry, MS, Ed.
• The Zones of Regulation: A Curriculum Designed to Foster Self-Regulation and Emotional Control
by Leah M. Kypers, MA, Ed.
• Learning to Use the Power of Your Eyes: Volume 1 by Kim Gallo; Volume 2 by Kim Gallo and
• Superflex takes on Rock Brain and the Team of Unthinkables by Stephanie Madrigal
• Thinking About You, Thinking About Me: Teaching perspective taking and social thinking to
persons with social cognitive learning challenges 2nd edition by Michelle Garcia Winner
• Think Social: A social thinking curriculum for school-age students by Michelle Garcia Winner
• Socially Speaking: A Pragmatic Social Skills Programme for Primary Pupils by Alison Schroeder
• Talkabout for Teenagers by Alex Kelly and Brian Sains
• Social Skills Activities for Secondary Students with Special Needs by Darlene Mannix
• Think Good - Feel Good by Paul Stallard
Please feel free to discuss any resources with your outreach support worker.
bottom of page